Washington Evening Journal
111 North Marion Avenue
Washington, IA 52353
HILLSBORO — On Nov. 10, at approximately 10:15 a.m., the Henry County Sheriff’s Office, along with the Des Moines County Sheriff’s Office, executed a search warrant by traffic stop in the 100 block of South Maple Street in Salem, as well as at a residence in the 100 block of East Commercial Street in Hillsboro.
According to a news release from the Henry County Sheriff’s office, Sean Vantiger, 32 of Hillsboro was arrested on multiple charges following an investigation.
Those charges were:
• Enticement of a minor (Class D felony).
• Dissemination of obscene material to minor(s) (serious misdemeanor).
• Lascivious acts with a child (Class D felony).
• Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute (Class D felony).
• Conspiracy to distribute marijuana (Class D felony).
• Gathering where controlled substances unlawfully used (Class D felony).
• Child Endangerment (Class D felony).
• Possession of methamphetamine (serious misdemeanor).
• Possession of drug paraphernalia (simple misdemeanor).
The Henry County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by the Southeast Iowa Narcotics Task Force and Iowa Division of Narcotics Enforcement.