Washington Evening Journal
111 North Marion Avenue
Washington, IA 52353
Have you ever wanted to meet a doctor before you become their patient? Do you have questions about what ailments a certain specialist treats? Have you been wondering just what kind of specialists Washington County Hospitals and Clinics employs or who exactly they partner with?
Get answers to all of your questions at Washington County Hospital and Clinic’s Specialist Social. On Aug. 24, WCHC’s Outreach and Specialty Clinic providers will be in the Administrative Services Building (Entrance 26) from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. to answer questions, hand out information and give away goodies.
Specialists planning to attend include:
• Dr. Margaret Ekroth — Urology
• Dr. Dwayne Capper — ENT
• Dr. Andrew Ashby — Pulmonology
• Dr. Brent Overton — Steindler Orthopedic Clinic
• Laura Dellos, ARNP and Rebecca Winnike, ARNP — Midwives from University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
• Dr. Stephan Schomer — Cardiology
• Dr. Todd Ajax — Neurology
• Dr. Phillip Mark Bruner — Women's Health
• Dr. Ayoub Mogassbi — Endocrinology
• Amy Martin, RN — Diabetes Educator
• Taylor Stevens, CNSC — Dietitian
• Dr. Benjamin Green — General Surgery
• Dana Fowler, DNP — Hospitalist
Come to learn more about our specialists, enter a raffle drawing for gym memberships to Blissed Out Movement, Brickhouse Barbell or the YMCA, get some goodies then enjoy hors d’oeuvres with the providers.
WCHC wants you to know who is caring for you and your family and show you just how they’re bringing more than you expect to the community.
Parking will be available in the lot directly outside the Admin Services Building on Sixth Street, in the parking lot south of the building, and in the employee parking lot. Street parking will be available.