It is time to apply for the Cultural Trust Fund Mini Grants offered annually by Fairfield Cultural Alliance.
These small grants will be awarded to individuals and organizations for creating events or projects that benefit and promote the art and/or culture of Fairfield.
Mini Grant applications will be reviewed on the following criteria:
• Art, culture, civic and educational values of the Jefferson County.
• The impact of the project on cultural tourism in Jefferson County
• Past grants to the organization.
• Grants from the Cultural Trust Fund may be used for project design, programming and operation.
• Preference may be given to events/programs within the state-designated Cultural District.
Further information and application forms are available for download at www.fairfieldculturaldistrict.org/news.htm through Nov. 15.
Contact Shanaz Krieder for more information at 641-233-8112 or email@example.com.
The Fairfield Cultural Alliance was formed in 2005 to create and then administer the state certified Cultural District in Fairfield. The Cultural District has been designated around the Central Square and includes many of the historic buildings, shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues that people in Jefferson County have loved for decades.
In July of 2018, Fairfield was redesignated as an Iowa Cultural & Entertainment District by the Iowa Department of Cultural Affairs for another 10 years.